HISTORY & HERITAGE
Innovation, Humble Beginnings, Entry into Automotive
1898 Stant is founded at 329 Western Avenue, Connersville, Indiana.
1912 The Stant Machine Company is incorporated.
1915 Stant becomes world’s largest producer of piano tuning pins.
1921 Stant developed lock for Moto-Meter temperature gauge on automotive radiators.
1926 The Stant Machine Company moves to Columbia Avenue, Connersville, Indiana.
1927 Stant designed the flying quail ornament for the first Ford Model A.
1935 Stant produced many famous hood ornaments for classic cars like the Lincoln, Packard, Pierce Arrow and Auburn.
1944 Stant earned armed forces “E” award for the production of 50-caliber machine gun shell casings.