SMALL ENGINE Caps
Small Engine Fuel Caps
Stant’s patented small engine fuel caps meet California Air Resources Board (CARB) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements for low permeation, tactile, or audible feedback with several tether options.
The versatile design offers caps in several versions:
- Vacuum only
- Pressure only
- Combination of pressure and vacuum
The cap is ergonomically correct, featuring ¼ turn off and on, preferred by consumers for comfort and easy installation. A capless fuel refilling unit is available. (Click link for more information).
Small Engine Oil/Fuel Fill Tubes
Stant’s range of fuel filler pipe assemblies have been developed through years of collaborative efforts between Stant and our customers. Stant filler pipe assemblies enable customers to reduce cost and weight while exceeding quality and engineering targets.
Stant offers filler pipes made from a variety of materials including low carbon steel, stainless steel, and multi-layer suction blow molded HDPE (with an internal hydrocarbon barrier layer). For metal filler pipes, Stant offers a variety of painting and coating options, which exceed OEM requirements.
- Variety of materials to support low-cost solutions
- Integrated thread and sealing surface for ease of assembly
- Flange, grommet, or twist connect mounting that meet all relevant government requirements
- ORVR, LEV II, PZEV capable designs; for metal assemblies, a separate ground path is not required
- Rubber hose or quick connect connections to the fuel take for ease of assembly
- Integration of components, mounting features, and vent lines into a single molding process reduces the cost and weight of plastic fill pipe
- Variety of sizes and custom tube configurations are available